You hear how sitting all day is terrible for your health and posture, but what if your job keeps you on your feet for hours on end? Everyone from bartenders and warehouse workers to teachers and pharmacists spend much of their time on the clock standing up.
Anyone with a career that keeps them on their feet knows it can take a toll. Wearing supportive shoes, standing on thick mats, and elevating your legs at the end of the day can all help. But for a little extra help taking the edge off, consider one or more of the following items.
Having a career that keeps you active is something many people want, but there can be downsides if you’re not prepared for the stress you’re about to put on your body. With regular exercise and stretching, enough hydration and sleep, and supportive items like the ones listed above, you’ll be sitting pretty — while you stand, of course.
- 6 best wrench sets you need in your toolbox
- Traveling for work? You need these products
- Upgrade your barn door with these products
- Useful accessories for your work computer
- Drive a lot for work? Check out these accessories for your car