It seems like to-do lists never quit growing. Every time you check something off, something else comes up to take its place. What’s worse is when you don’t have the right tools for the job. Feeling unprepared or incapable of getting something done just because you lack a tool or you can’t find something you need is really frustrating. Here are 5 tools that can help prevent that frustration. From duct tape to a doorbell for your workshop (so if someone needs you at the house and you forgot your phone, they can “buzz you”) there are a bunch of ways to make your to-do list a little less stressful.
There are tons of ways to conquer a to-do list and these tips and tools are just a few. With some planning, organization, and a few great tools in your toolbox, you’ll be able to knock out that to-do list in no time. Soon you’ll be back to enjoying your free time on the grill, in the kitchen, at the coffee shop, or wherever.
- How to start your own landscaping business
- Wear these shoes on your lunchbreak walk
- Change up your pro look with these 5 belt types
- Unique and useful housewarming gifts your coworker will love
- Bedding that will reinvigorate your days