A commonly overlooked way to to improve productivity is relaxation. We may know the benefits of pushing ourselves to perform, but the human body can only maintain a high output for so long before it starts to get burned out. Relaxing the mind and body are more than just the rest we get when we sleep at night. Sometimes the best boost to our productivity comes when we take those breaks during office hours. Just letting the mind focus on something other than the matter at hand can reduce stress levels and restore our creativity.
Here are some novel ideas for taking a break in order to make work more productive.
These are some great ideas that can lead us into relaxation and restore us to a higher level of productivity. Taking a break may just what we need to increase our mental focus and creativity.
- What Uber’s resurrection teaches us about adversity as a startup
- After working hard in the office, relax with these products
- Elevate weeknight meals with these 5 items
- 5 tools for filming your next viral video
- Unique and useful housewarming gifts your coworker will love