There are a large variety of body positioning pillows that residents of assisted living centers use in order to reduce discomfort and assist with proper posture. The covers on these pillows are usually removable and can be laundered like any other pillow case. However, unlike other pillow cases, these covers are typically specific to the design of the pillow. Having a supply of replacement covers can aid in resident comfort and staff efficiency.
If a fresh and clean replacement can be applied as soon as the soiled cover is removed, the resident can use it immediately and the staff does not have to make additional trips just to launder and return the item. Here are a selection of covers that will fit many positioning pillows.
Having the right supplies can make a business run easier. With a large assortment of replacement pillows our staff’s efficiency will increase and so will the resident’s comfort.
- What Uber’s resurrection teaches us about adversity as a startup
- Change up your pro look with these 5 belt types
- 5 tools for filming your next viral video
- Unique and useful housewarming gifts your coworker will love
- Bedding that will reinvigorate your days