If you spend time outdoors for your job, you know how important it is to stay warm in the winter months. It can be the difference of having a miserable day in the cold to getting your job done in comfort. Of course, depending on the type of work you do, you may have specialized winter gear, but if you are heading in and out of the cold and need highly-reviewed, well-made items, check out the selection below.
Staying warm during cold months is so important, especially in certain areas of the country where temps regularly dip below freezing. All these items will keep your hands and neck toasty as you work, and with all the colors and sizes available, you’ll look stylish while you do. At these price points, you can stock up and keep an extra set handy in your glove compartment in case you ever find yourself in need. No one wants to be cold while they work, so order yourself one or all of the items before the next cold snap closes in.
- What Uber’s resurrection teaches us about adversity as a startup
- Change up your pro look with these 5 belt types
- 5 tools for filming your next viral video
- Bedding that will reinvigorate your days
- Exercise equipment for your spare time during work