Certain essentials in a professional music set-up that make or break a gig. Sure, when lead guitar steps up for an epic solo, our ears tend to go there. But what makes that shredding possible—and crisply audible—is the back-end stuff: the long wires, the speakers, the amps, pedal boards and other kinds of audio equipment that make up the world behind the sound. So whether you’re a working musician or a passionate player, you know it’s easy to get lost in the craft, but it’s essential to make sure your set-up is complete. Here are five products to get you there.
Whether it’s thick-jacketed cable wiring, microphone mounts, or a pedal board kit with pancake style cables, the nuts and bolts of sound require a lot of gear. Writing and practicing is essential, but it’s impotant to remember: your gear wears down over time. If you’re a working musician or are looking to refresh your home or work studio with some affordable, decent gear, supplies like these will keep the sound coming clear.
- 5 gifts your coworker may appreciate
- Get your child ready for day care with these 5 items
- your employees will never lose their phone with these 5 products
- 5 must-haves for your next tropical work trip
- Show off your kids at the company party with these 5 accessories