If you’re in need of some inspiration in the office, try learning new instruments and keeping them around. While much left-brained activity happens over the course of a work day, having the option to include right-brained activities can stimulate new ideas and bring more fun to daily tasks. By trying right-brained activities such as playing instruments, you can increase creativity and productivity in the office.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to choosing an instrument: not only can it increase creativity in your day-to-day, but it can also bring more inspiration to all areas of your life. An instrument is an effortless way to bring fun and novelty to the office without making drastic changes to the space.
- 5 things to know about getting a construction management degree
- Office supplies for remote working
- 5 products for your recording studio
- 5 must-have items for nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- 5 cell phone essentials for small business owners