As a personal trainer, preventing and supporting injuries is vital to retaining clients and getting new referrals. By investing in and recommending the right products, you can help clients increase their performance, make the most of their recovery time, and get them closer to their fitness goals. Knowing how to work with injuries is an essential part of personal training so you can expand your business with more clients.
With some know-how, you can support clients in working out safely and getting the right aftercare between workouts. Knowing which products to use and recommend can make a big difference, helping clients improve their quality of life. Whether it’s a knee injury or a pulled muscle, knowing how to give the right support matters. When your clients feel taken care of, they’ll continue to work with you.
- 5 things to know about getting a construction management degree
- How to use wire strippers correctly
- How to start your own landscaping business
- The best phone system for your small business
- Find use for these handy products in your workspace