When we get to know our coworkers and their families, if they have kids, one friendly way to show our appreciation and support is to give gifts to their children for birthdays or other holidays. All it takes are a few notes to keep track of the ages and interests of the children, then we can pick out a thoughtful gift that the kids will love and our coworkers will consider kind.
Here are a few ideas that work for kids of various ages.
These gifts are all great choices for kids of various ages and will be appreciated by both the children and our coworkers. With just a little bit of background work to find out if what the children like to do, we can match the gift to their interest.
- Gift ideas for a hunting coworker
- Equipment to get you ready for a musical career
- Entertainment for children as parents are working from home
- These 5 Games Are Perfect for Your next Company Event
- Work your brain by learning these 5 instruments