Make your biz the envy of the building with the newest craze in office break room amenities — pour-over coffee. These filter coffees are prepared by pouring hot water over ground beans and allowing it to flow through them before filling your mug or carafe. This customizable coffee brewing method creates a unique depth of flavor and provides a refreshing pick-me-up that is fun and on trend. It’s easy enough that even someone who has never brewed coffee before can do so successfully — as long as they have the right tools. Check out this list of essential tools to add to your break room so you can create a perfect pour-over.
The perfect pour over coffee is just a few steps away! With these five essential tools, you can create great beginner set up to make excellent tasting pour overs at work. It’ll be hard for your coworkers not want in on the action when they see how easy it looks with this kit — and it won’t be long until everyone loves their morning brew again.
- 5 best desk organizers for a tidy office
- Spice up the office breakroom with these items
- Useful tools for the office mail room
- your employees will never lose their phone with these 5 products
- 5 Wood Cutting Boards Every Professional Kitchen Needs