Working in any field can be tough on your body. In an office setting you run into problems like eye strain, injuries brought on by poor posture, and loss of muscle tone in your legs from sitting. In more physical jobs, you can encounter back and shoulder strain, foot and calf pain from standing or walking, and joint pain. If not properly addressed, issues like this can compound over time, leading to injuries that impair movement or may even require surgery to correct. It’s important to make sure you take care of your body so that it can continue to work for you for years to come.
It can be tough to carve time our of your busy schedule to ensure that you properly recover from the strain of the workday, but these five tools can help, making it easy to relieve sore muscles, fill your space with fresh air, and wind down after a long day – or week. Our bodies do so much for us but many people neglect to take proper care of themselves, even though preventing health issues through self-care can be far more effective than trying to treat them once they’ve started to become an issue.
- 7 types of construction site accidents and how to avoid them
- You’ll love these products if you work on your feet
- 5 beauty products to keep you looking your best for work
- 5 air filter replacement packs for purer home or office air
- 5 products to help employees through cold and flu season