When working from home, it’s not always easy to find and maintain a work-life balance. For many, part of that balance is finding or making time for self care, including fitness. While going to the gym can be an option, it’s not always easy or even possible. Sometimes, working out at home is a better solution. However, the dilemma then becomes what equipment to invest in. Here are some recommendations for inexpensive additions you can make to your home gym so you can get back to a better state of balance.
Of course, there are many other options when it comes to home gym equipment. You can spend thousands on treadmills and weight-lifting sets if you want to. But, if your goal is to simply maintain a healthy fitness level and create a positive work-life balance, perhaps products like these, along with some discipline and effort, are all you really need.
- Eliminate work aches and pains with these 5 tools
- 5 resources to consider adding to your office gym
- Take a brain break from work with these 5 items
- Sitting all day? Try these lifesaving compression socks
- How to transition back to the office after working from home