A music teacher looking for a niche market might consider the advantages to having accessories for left handed students. Although someone with this trait is less common than right handed students, these players will also be seeking an instructor who is knowledgeable and the instruments that allow them to play. Instruments that allow left handed play are not as abundant and this demographic may be needing help on acquiring these items. A music teacher who focuses on this group will have a loyal following.
These are all excellent choices to support a left handed student which can offer you a niche market to these under-served clients. With these items at your business parents and students alike will know you are committed to their needs.
- 5 best desk organizers for a tidy office
- How to organize a file cabinet
- Ink vs. toner: What’s the difference?
- Useful items to have around the workplace
- Useful tools for the office mail room