A well stocked office first aid kit is essential for helping with minor on the job emergencies. We probably have plenty of bandages and disinfectants in our kit, but some things might be missing. We want to make sure our employees are well taken care of by anticipating the issues that might occur. We can also provide support to help minimize the chance of injury. Minor sprains and strains are a common occurrence and of course we should seek out appropriate medical care when these events happens.
The items on this list will help to reduce re-injury, comfort minor bruises and protect hearing.
With these items our office emergency kit will now be able to prevent issues as well as treat them. Since many of the items come is different sizes it would be good to have a variety on hand for all employees.
- The best construction work clothes built for durability
- 7 types of construction site accidents and how to avoid them
- Spice up the office breakroom with these items
- Get your child ready for day care with these 5 items
- 5 useful items every equestrian riding instructor should recommend to their students