Now more than ever, air purifiers and filtration systems are among the essential equipment for a hygienically optimized home or work space. And while installing air filtration systems is a huge step to living or working in a healthier environment, that system is only as good as its filters. Fortunately, filter replacements come in value-packs. With these five air filter replacement options, you’ll be able to breathe easier knowing your equipment is working at optimal levels.
Remember, air filters need replacement on a regular basis, not because they’re poorly made but because the nature of filtration means they accrue lots of particulate junk. When purchasing air filter replacements, you’ll want to pay attention to particulate matter size (what can they capture?) and installation requirements. But as long as you buy the right filter for your set-up, simply replace your filters regularly to ensure the cleanest air for your home or office environment.
- 5 best desk organizers for a tidy office
- 5 compact tools that can give office kitchens a boost
- 5 air filters to protect office electronics from air pollutants
- 5 Clutch items for commuters heading back to the office
- 5 varieties of vacuum filter for a cleaner workspace