Need a fun team building exercise for your workplace? You don’t have to have boring office parties for team building, try a boozy painting party instead! Teams of all sizes can enjoy painting and drinking together. You don’t have to be a Picasso (or even a finger painter!) to lead a successful team event. Painting parties are about creating FUN art, not fine art. With the relaxed environment and silly creativity, it’s easy to connect with your team. Plan your next team building event with these five essential supplies.
Tired of the same old team building events? Try something new and different with a boozy paint party! With these five supplies and some creativity, you can host the ultimate office party. So gather up your team, uncork that bottle of wine, and get ready to bond. It might turn into the team’s favorite recurring happy hour activity!
- Top 7 tools for contractors to get the job done right
- Art supplies to keep in the office cupboard
- Entertainment for children as parents are working from home
- 5 essentials every assisted living facility should have
- 5 tools your office needs to make pour-over coffee